The Mr. & Mrs. team is growing! We are excited to announce that we are hiring a Marketing & Event Coordinator!
The ultimate goal of Mr. & Mrs. Wedding Events is to provide our couples with a meaningful and intentional planning experience leading up to a wonderfully authentic marriage. We believe in true love and warm hospitality. We strive to provide the keys and secrets they need to manifest a wedding day that surpasses their wildest hopes and dreams, giving our clients the opportunity to celebrate their entire engagement and write their perfect love story.
Mr. & Mrs. Wedding Events is searching for a unique individual to join the team. The ideal candidate must possess an incredible level of poise and professionalism, as well as the ability to self-motivate and remain calm under pressure. The ideal candidate is excited by the daily challenges and variety that accompany the position and is deeply passionate regarding customer service. We are searching for someone who places great importance on the values of family, love, and hospitality. Above all, it is vital the individual possess excellent communication skills both within the team and with our clients.
- Coordinating Wedding Days
- Creating and Editing Event Timelines
- Managing Client and Vendor Communication Responsibly
- Curating the Mr. & Mrs. Social Media Content
- Creating and Managing Marketing Materials
- College Degree
- 1 Year Customer Service Experience
- Understanding of Wedding Production
- Organized and detail oriented
- Creative thinking when problem solving
- Anticipate upcoming challenges
- Devoted to self improvement and development
- In depth knowledge in the marketing of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and blogging
- Ability to work weekends
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 40 lbs+
- Personal transportation, laptop and smartphone
Non requirements, but preferred:
- Prior Event Experience
- Proficient in InDesign and Photoshop
- Proficient in WordPress
- 30 hours a week, including Saturdays
- Hourly rate + commission pay based on experience
- Email resume and cover letter to megan@mrandmrsweddingevents.
- Must apply by July 31, 2016
*please do not call or send multiple emails