As the bride, it’s so easy to envision your plans for the morning of your wedding. You are sipping champagne and snacking on a catered brunch while being luxuriously pampered by your beauty stylists in your monogrammed pajamas, all while knowing every detail of the day is being flawlessly executed by your amazing team of wedding planners!
However, sometimes leaving your groom to come up with his own plans can lead to a fairly depressing morning. So give the guys some freedom and maybe pass along a few of our suggestions to help them out. This part of the day also creates some pretty incredible footage, so don’t forget to budget some time for your photographer and videographer to meet up and hang out for a bit!
1. Plan a golf outing at Forest Park
2. Check out the St. Louis view at the top of the Arch
3. Relax with an Old Fashioned Shave at Dapper Gents
4. Hit up the Bloody Mary Bar at Scottish Arms
5. Grab a snack at Gus’ Pretzles or Ted Drewes
6. Catch a game at Friendly’s
7. Swing by the batting cages at Tower Tee
8. Get your heart racing at the Escape Room
9. Take a tour of the Budweiser Brewery
10. Smell the BBQ at Pappy’s Smokehouse
So tell us, what are your guys doing the morning of the wedding? Leave us a comment letting us know!